How to Buy
The Official Kramer Knives
Buy through an Auction or check out Latest Creations in the store for FIXED priced knives!
OUR CUSTOM ORDER LIST IS CLOSED
Handmade by Bob Kramer with a certificate of authenticity and warranty.
If you’re interested in participating in Kramer Knives Auctions, here’s what you need to do:
How it Works
- Customers who have joined our email list will be notified of the date, time and duration of each auction
- Once the auction is open, sign in at any time before it closes to place a bid
- Our software uses an automatic bidding format similar to eBay
- PLEASE NOTE- You agree and acknowledge that any bid placed is a binding legal contract. Credit card information must be valid and up to date prior to any bids placed. Before each auction, we will run an automated credit card updater that will notify users of expired credit cards. Those without a valid credit card will not be able to participate in our auctions.
With each auction, a minimum of 10% will be donated to a charity we support.
Can anyone auction off their knife on your site?
Nope, sorry, we only auction the latest creations made in our Bellingham shop. eBay is a great resource for selling your Custom Kramer knives. If you see a listing on eBay, please be aware that it is not being sold by us.
What is the starting price of an auction?
We’ll start each auction at $250 with bid increments of $250
How long is a knife up for auction?
Typically we host an auction for 24-48 hours (it may vary).
Can I cancel my membership at any time?
Yes, and it’s free. Just send us an email and we’ll take care of it.
How to Participate
Becoming an official Kramer Knives member allows you to participate in our Auctions. This is to ensure that those participating are committed and that it’s as fair as possible for all parties involved.
Step 1: Get Registered
To participate, you must register to become a member. You only have to register once.
This is separate from subscribing to our email list.
Step 2: Verify Account
Make sure you verify your account and email address to activate it. Learn how.
Step 3: “Purchase” a $1 membership
Checkout with a $1 membership through the store to gain access to our Auctions.
* You will not be CHARGED for a membership. This “purchase” will only be used to authenticate your credit card.
Step 4: Watch for our Emails
We’ll notify you when we’re hosting a Kramer Knives Auction.
“There are two mistakes along the way to Mastery:
Not starting it and not going all the way”